JUNIOR YACHT CREWING AGENT
JUNIOR CREWING AGENT
The main role of the Jr. Crewing Agent is to liaise with clients and fulfill their requirements to employ new crew members, by recruiting on their behalf. The hiring process involves a thorough search within the tools provided by NauticALL and your industry network, to find ‘the perfect match’ as per the needs of the crew member, client, and yacht.
With a Team of established yachting professionals, NauticALL is rapidly growing and has become a sought-after service provider. We use what we have learned from extensive experience and implement the best of everything, forming an efficient yacht services company. Our work environment provides team support and growth opportunities for each employee.
The Yacht Crewing Agent will strive to ensure client and crew members’ satisfaction, communicating in an efficient and organized way. You will work closely with the other Crewing Agents and NauticALL team, participating in office meetings and training sessions, and remaining up to date with the latest regulations and ever-changing industry requirements.
- Continuous communication with your clients, offering updates and advice where needed.
- Interviewing new crew members in the office on a daily basis, including walk-ins.
- Daily managing of the crew database, keeping information up to date and organized.
- Management of your job ads on NauticALL’s website, social media, and dedicated job platforms.
- Writing detailed job descriptions to encourage applications.
- Shortlisting potential candidates for each position.
- Verifying candidate’s references, previous employment history, and their license/certification.
- Presenting your client with qualified options, with detailed profiles for each candidate.
- New Business Development through dock walking, attending boat shows, and networking events.
- Organize face-to-face visits to your clients and potential new business meetings where possible.
- Grow the crew database by organizing fun crew events and remaining active on social media.
- Work closely with the NauticALL team, and attend team meetings and training sessions.
- General office support.
- Implement business development initiatives.
- Experience working on board yachts is essential.
- Previous crewing agency experience preferred.
- Fluent spoken and written English a must.
- Conversational in Spanish preferred.
- Exceptional Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Social media savvy.
- Thrives under pressure and embraces challenges.
The candidate must hold a US work authorization.
This position is full-time and working in office.